LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

J's GM application

J
    J
    Official Member

J's GM application Empty J's GM application

Post by J Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:43 am

- Matt

IGN:
    - Hashirama

Timezone:
    EST

Why do you wish to work on LucianMS?:
    - I have experience running and operating a private server (it was a long time ago, but I still have it) I also have been a GM on a couple servers in the past. I think that this server is going to get very populated and absolutely gigantic. I think it would be a really fun experience to work with the owner and other GMs as well.

How long have you been around or played LucianMS?:
    -I have been in the discord and have talked to many of the other people patiently waiting for the server to come out.

Any past staff experience?:
    - Yes. (IcedTea MS, ... etc)
    Worked on plenty of different servers over the years. Also I owned a server for a short time.

*Are you able to handle stressful situations?:
    - Nothing is too stressful for me anymore, I've worked with so many time constraints in the past that it is not too difficult to work under stress anymore.

Explain how you can make the server better than it is:  
    - I wouldn't say I could make it any better, but I can confidently say that I would be able to distance myself from personal feelings if there was any situation where a friend / acquaintance was breaking any regulations set forth by the server and handle the situation accordingly.

Do you promise to fulfill your position and to not abuse any powers?:
    - Yes.

How long have you been playing MapleStory?:
    - I began playing maplestory in Beta.

Are you familiar with handling certain tasks if given?:
    - Most of them I could either figure out or I already know how to handle them.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:37 pm