LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

Deemo's GM Application

Deemo
    Deemo

Deemo's GM Application Empty Deemo's GM Application

Post by Deemo Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:28 pm

IGN:  Deemo/Madara
    Why do you wish to work on LucianMS?: Did work before as a GM i

How long have you been around or played LucianMS?: Umm Since 2015?

Any past staff experience?: Yes did host some event with past GM in Mapleleaf

*Are you able to handle stressfull situations?: Did on what kind of situations. If there a botter or hacker i will be video recording them as proof for donation situations wise Venem will handle it.

Explain how you can make the server better than it is:  Will be Active and willing to help players and host more event. Also find more hackers/botters.

Do you promise to fullfill your position and to not abuse any powers?: Of course. I promise too.

Are you social?: Well not quite but just willing to help player's or put up some event?

How long have you been playing MapleStory?: Few Years till maplestory v197

Are you familiar with handling certain tasks if given?: Yes i will do it if i can. If i can't i will either ask venem or learn it

Other experience [Video Making] Those are just my past video in maple leaf [I did improve alot though this few months]

Can't post the link due to new member are not allowed to post external links or email for 7 days Sad

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:16 pm