LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

Boob's Application

boob
    boob

Boob's Application Empty Boob's Application

Post by boob Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:17 am

IGN:  Hopefully Boob

Why do you wish to work on LucianMS?:
    I'm looking for a productive way to use my time. I know that an enormous time was put to develop the server and I would be happy to contribute as well.

How long have you been around or played LucianMS?:
    Tricky question, if you count from the discord server's establishment date then a few days. But I've been here since the server itself was released.

Any past staff experience?:
    Plenty of experience, I'm familiar with the never changing syntax of the commands and the way staff members manage the community all around, be it events or assisting players in the time box of my timezone.

*Are you able to handle stressfull situations?:
    Indeed, drama is a natural disaster in every server. I've learned the skill of detecting it before it letting it spread out of control.

Explain how you can make the server better than it is:
    That depends on how tight you tie my hands. Truthfully, I hope to serve as a developer since I have the knowledge of multiple programming languages such as Java, C#, PHP, JavaScript. And obviously those come with a few frameworks around them such as .Net, Symfony, SQL, discord.js... Other than that I also excell in community management and hosting events.

Do you promise to fullfill your position and to not abuse any powers?:
    Obviously. Having power doesn't trigger any switches in my head.

Are you social?:
    I wouldn't come out and say that I'm social, but I wouldn't say anti social either. If there was a sociality meter it would point closer to the social line I guess.

How long have you been playing MapleStory?:
    I've been playing since 2009, 9 years.

Are you familiar with handling certain tasks if given?:
    What kinds of tasks? I can do a lot of things.

* I'm sorry for not beautifying my application, I was writing it out through my mobile.
    * Feel free to criticize me, no hard feelings. Make sure you keep it civil though...

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:55 am