LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

gm application

komo
    komo

gm application Empty gm application

Post by komo Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:53 pm

IGN: Komo

Timezone?: Eastern Standard Time

Hours you can be online?: 4-12 hours a day (i hibernate)

Why do you wish to work on LucianMS?: The community here is one of the best ive seen in a while, and the server itself shows a lot of promise and id like to be there to make it lit

How long have you been around or played LucianMS?: Around 5 days

Any past staff experience?: GM in older private servers when i was much younger

*Are you able to handle stressful situations?: depends on the situation, gotta see both point of views before making a decision

Explain how you can make the server better than it is: i have prior ps experience so i can try and help implement things that i fondly enjoyed on different servers and see if others agree with it

Do you promise to fulfill your position and to not abuse any powers?: the only powers im going to abuse are my gm mini game powers

Are you social?: yes

How long have you been playing MapleStory?: ive been playing since beta release gms

Are you familiar with handling certain tasks if given?: yes, its the same thing as doing your job when working.

Other experience: Ive worked serving jobs most of my life so customer satisfaction is #1. Same thing with the server. Will probably be the only one without coding experience but i will do well to bring the community together to make sure people stay and get lit <3

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:00 pm