LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

2 posters

none/hell application

none
    none
    Official Member

Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 13

none/hell application Empty none/hell application

Post by none Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:41 pm

Rafael

USA Eastern Timezone (GMT -4)

IGN:  
    hell

Why do you wish to work on LucianMS?:
    I would love to be involved with the community, have quite a bit of free time, and would hope to use my skills to help! I think that I would be a good pick because I am on the server A LOT and have made an imprint in the playerbase as someone people can come to for help, or questions. I have traversed LucianMS quite a bit and basically know all the ins and outs. There is rarely a question I don't know the answer to in regards to the world of LucianMS.

How long have you been around or played LucianMS?:
    Was here a couple months before summer. Started on day one of the October release and have been online basically all day/night. You can ask anyone!

Any past staff experience?:
    Yes, I  have some minor experience from hosting a janky v62 private server for my friends and I years ago. I have also helped Police/Moderate T-MS, been a moderator on forums (cllv.in) as well as discord rooms! I am pretty well versed in WZ editing, and starting to fiddle with map creation and getting back into spriting!

Are you able to handle stressful situations?:
    Yes. I am very calm and collected, and can work through situations that would usually be stressful to most. My strength is being able to see multiple sides of a situation and act as needed.

Explain how you can make the server better than it is:
    Being active in Discord, and listening to ideas of the community, promoting the server, helping new and old players out. Also, hosting events, policing the server (for hackers/dupers/exploiters) etc. I have a lot of time on my hands because I work from home at my computer. I have made a positive impact already and have a small cult following by hosting player events where I drop gear or chairs that I have farmed for players that aren't as well off! I am always down to help someone find something or point them in the right direction!

Do you promise to fulfill your position and to not abuse any powers?:
    In no way would I abuse my powers if I was chosen. I am a very responsible person. It would be foolish to lose such an opportunity.

Are you social?:
    Yes! I am on Discord a lot because I mod a room. I have a few forums and chat rooms that I frequent daily as well(music and such), along with a couple guilds I am/used to be a part of. I think i have done a pretty good job at making a name for myself in this server.

How long have you been playing MapleStory?:
    I have been playing Maplestory since 2004-2005 where I quickly fell in love with the social aspect of the game. I have been coming back to it via private servers for years now and have played many different versions!

Are you familiar with handling certain tasks if given?:
    Yep! I am very experienced with computers, and I am a very good listener. I can handle WZ edits, monitoring users, some gfx work, and have a pretty good idea of the "roadmap" of progression in the server so far. I have shown what I can do in a timely and professional manner, as well as help find and fix many glitches/bugs/exploits in the early October server.

Other experience:
    Video editing, Graphic art/Photoshop (logos, banners, backgrounds, photo editing) minor coding, problem solving, customer service, anime knowledge, staying up forever without sleep, finishing tasks in a timely and professional manner, prime organizational skills.
    dork
    dork

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 8

none/hell application Empty Re: none/hell application

Post by dork Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:14 pm

lf> gm hell and dork

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:31 am