LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

Quinn's GM Application

Quinn
    Quinn

Zodiac : Taurus Posts : 5

Quinn's GM Application Empty Quinn's GM Application

Post by Quinn Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:16 am

Quinn

USA (EST Time Zone)

IGN:
    Quinn

Why do you wish to work on LucianMS?:
    I really enjoy helping others and being useful when need be. I've been a moderator on many other internet communities and have proven to be able to help fix situations that arise as well as provide help whenever I'm available. I work regularly during the day but am generally around all night and always have an eye on Discord since I have it on my phone.

How long have you been around or played LucianMS?:
    I saw this on Gtop100 a couple weeks ago and joined the discord server in anticipation, really excited to see how this server turns out. I enjoy custom content and servers with tight knit communities.

Any past staff experience?:
    I head modded a server with a friend for a few months (InkMS) and have been forum/discord moderators in other communities. I hosted events regularly on ToyStory MS as a donor as you were allowed to have a GM monitor as you hosted an event if you were a donor to the server.

Are you able to handle stressful situations?:
    I always look at everything from the big picture and hear everything that attributes to the situation. I give as much input ans time as I possibly can to hopefully ease everything and solve it in the best way possible while keeping calm and level-headed.

Explain how you can make the server better than it is:
    I would be a very active member to the discord and server, as well as host events to keep things lively and fun. I'm good at coming up with ideas to make things interesting and fun as well as enjoyable and safe for all the players. Not only that, but I love to learn so when something comes up or I'm asked to perform a task I may not know much about I'll do all the research possible and try my best to make sure I do everything to my fullest potential!

Do you promise to fulfill your position and to not abuse any powers?:
    I would never abuse my power, I despise those who do so and find it unfair/disgusting.

Are you social?:
    I'm quite social, I tend to lurk a lot but will always say hi and have a conversation when I feel up to it and would not ignore someone trying to talk to me for the sake of trying to not be social (if that makes sense?)

How long have you been playing MapleStory?:
    About 10 years on/off now, I played GMS and a little bit of KMS as well as many private servers.

Are you familiar with handling certain tasks if given?:
    I will always perform to the best of my ability and educate myself on anything I must do if I'm not certain about a task given. I lend everything I have to give.

Other experience:
    Art (editing images), Writing (in any form from making up important documents to drafting fun exciting posts to bring news), Designing/Organizing (putting together things and making them look clean and neat), Creating fun, unique ideas that keep things alive and people engaged

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:47 pm