LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

DeadBot's GM Application

DeadBot
    DeadBot

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 5

DeadBot's GM Application Empty DeadBot's GM Application

Post by DeadBot Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:19 pm

IGN: DeadBot

Timezone?: Eastern Time Zone

Hours you can be online?: 5 Hours or less unless its weekends then it differs.

Why do you wish to work on LucianMS?: New server. Seems like they need a lot help due to the mass of players wanting to join this server and the mass of "trollers" wanting this server to die off or shut down because they worried their fav server will die off on players for this.

How long have you been around or played LucianMS?: iv been on this discord for a few months. Played this server? Couldn't get even on due to being late for the server before its taken down for repairs.

Any past staff experience?: I used to be a GM-Admin on another server. If you are reading this feint. you know who to ask for confirmation.

*Are you able to handle stressfull situations?: Yes until it gets to an extent where their mocking me or dragging me under stuff i didn't do wrong.

Explain how you can make the server better than it is: Try to keep the server a non war, drama easy to control area that everyone could be in peace without arguing with the Staff and causing the owner to go into a nuke zone.

Do you promise to fullfill your position and to not abuse any powers?: I promise not to abuse my powers and i will fullfill my duty as GM

Are you social?: Im Somewhat Social but im trying to warm up to it still.

How long have you been playing MapleStory?: Been playing maple since 2016

Name tasks you could handle for the team?: anything that doesn't rely on fixing bugs for in server.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:18 am