LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

2 posters

Shinso's Application!

shinso
    shinso

Shinso's Application! Empty Shinso's Application!

Post by shinso Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:35 pm

1. Name:
    - Ben

2. In-Game Name:
    - Shinso

3. Have you joined the Discord server? What is your Discord tag?
    - Yes i do! N.#1883

4. Timezone:
    - GMT +8

5. How long have you been around/played LucianMS?
    - 2-3 weeks? was introduced by a friend of mine.

6. What is your estimated schedule for being in-game? How often will you be online?
    - 12pm-9pm everyday as i'm waiting for my class to start in 1 month time! i'll still be on when school starts for around 5-6 hours time 6 days a week depending on my schedule.

7. Do you have any previous staff experience? Not limited to only Maplestory.
    - I used to make a WoW (World of Warcraft) server of my own to test on my limitations to coding. after awhile, i quitted coding for games and never touched it after for quite some time. Right now i'm mining cryptocurrency to make a living!

8. Why do you wish to be a part of the LucianMS staff?
    - I think that most of the staffs right now are doing GFX / VFX. So i assume there isn't much ordinary GMs that handles events as well as moderating the channels on discord. Therefore, here i am, applying for one!  Very Happy

9. Are you able to handle difficult situations with players in-game and in the Discord server? Describe what you would do in a stressful scenario with another player(s).
    - Yes i am capable of handling difficult situations. The reason in me answering them confidently it's because i've already ventured out to the world of earning and living by myself. Describing a stressful scenario with another player(s)? I'm afraid i can't describe that as it's gonna depend on how stressful the scenario is. However, equality is always first in my opinion and i'll do whatever i can to balance both sides out.

10. What do you believe you have to offer to LucianMS that we do not already have?
    - I'm willing to be an event GM as i think that in my timezone, not much GMs are online and also, lucianms's population is still growing rapidly so why not to apply early than regret later?

11. Do you abide by the rules and conditions of LucianMS and uphold your loyalty and integrity as a member of the LucianMS staff?
    - Yes i hereby abide by the rules and conditions of LucianMS and uphold your loyalty and integrity as a member of the LucianMS staff.

More about me (yes i included this section myself!)
    - I'm 97's baby. Birthday's in November 2nd. yes coming soon! Probably gonna spend my birthday in lucianms too hehe. I started working in Singapore at the age of 14 as a programmer! How do i do it? I spend my morning - afternoon going to high school and went to work after! Sometimes before i sleep i code games like WoW, Maplestory and such! Right now i'm doing cryptocurrency, mining for bitcoin! To others my life might seem boring, plain like "Your life is full of weird letters and numbers jumbling around!" Well a coder knows his capabilities and also knows how to make it interesting by his given skills Very Happy. Started mapling at the age of 12 actually. Wayyyy before i started working yepyep. Those times where it took me 1 day to hit level 70! At the age of 16, My family got separated due to monetary issues so i'm living with my dad. It wasn't a very happy thread afterall but it's ok i'm fine i'm super positive! After graduating from high school, I went full time for my job and started making money for myself!

That's all about me. Thank you for taking your precious time to read my thread!
    FeinT
    FeinT
    Admin
    Admin

Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 33

Shinso's Application! Empty Re: Shinso's Application!

Post by FeinT Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:19 am

Would've considered it for 1.1 but now that you left, sorry.
    shinso
    shinso

Post by shinso Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:48 am

no worries man! rooting for lucianms to grow rapidly in the future! Very Happy
    shinso
    shinso

Post by shinso Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:51 am

i will still be on discord to try to invite players over to lucianms as well as updating myself of the amazing customized effects being developed!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:28 am