LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

3 posters

Harassment and injustice.

Lord
    Lord

Harassment and injustice.  Empty Harassment and injustice.

Post by Lord Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:54 am

Long story short, I'm being constantly harassed by the same few people and when I try to defend myself by responding, it becomes a "drama" and GMs will step in but fails to resolve the issue in a proper manner.

I want to mention that I am never the one that says the first thing to anyone. It's always someone else making smart remarks about me, calling me bad names, or mentioning my name in a bad manner. All I ever do is respond and defend myself. Whenever a GM steps in, instead of RESOLVING the issue, they resort to telling both parties to shut up and forget about the issue. They never take the time to understand the cause of the issue, and prevent it from happening again by giving the proper warnings to the ones that caused the fight. Instead, they want to punish both the instigator and the victim as well, which I feel is complete injustice to the one that is the victim. There has been a lot of issues that's going around that I'm involved in, and I have tried multiple of times to get it resolved with a GM. However, they never attempt to properly resolve it and it seems like a certain GM have bias against me despite the fact that I never was the one that started any type of "drama".

Here in this picture, I msged Rys to address my issue and to also confront him about the bias he has against me because whenever there's "drama" involving me, I'm always the one that is given a warning. I understand my tone is not favorable, but please keep in mind this is probably the 3rd time I went to a GM asking for assistance on the issues but I'm ultimately the one that is punished. I felt discriminated against by harassers and GMs who tries to place the blame on me that i'm the cause of the dramas so I had to speak up and confront them. Speaking politely and being nice did nothing.

https://gyazo.com/df75a9131d98af07f287cf21bbdc8937

Rys response as well as him admitting to being bias and being more harsh to me than the other people involved in the issue.

https://gyazo.com/9186ecff9a76a8bbfcc0abb7272cb576

I don't expect any of the staffs to side with me, if anything, I expect that the staffs would probably side with Rys to this situation because he is one of your own. However, those who can look at this situation in a non-bias manner and can properly resolve this issue, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope certain GMs can stop being biased to certain people and I hope that they attempt to RESOLVE the issue and not push it aside and ignore it. Proper punishments must be given to those who deserve it and the victim should not be the one that should be silenced and punished.

Tbh, I played on this server enough and had fun while it lasted. However, there are some toxic players and a few GMs that aren't doing their job properly that ruins the experience of the server. I don't think that I'll continue playing on this server, since I'll be spending more time pursuing things outside of the game. However, even though I might be quitting, I still made this post to hopefully improve the gameplay experience for current and future players by addressing a problem I have consistently while playing. Thank you for those who made the game a pleasurable experience as well as those who worked hard behind the scenes to make this server.

This post was not intended to insult, harass, or defame anyone.
    FeinT
    FeinT
    Admin
    Admin

Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 33

Harassment and injustice.  Empty Re: Harassment and injustice.

Post by FeinT Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:20 am

Sad to see you quitting, good luck on your next adventures though. Thanks for the kind words about the back scene, appreciate it. Now, to the issue. I think you guys should have contacted me instead as I'm not always available while doing work for the release and upcoming patches however I'd love to have adressed the issue as soon as I could. It's the best you contact me in regards of staff you are unhappy with and i'll resolve the issues with them aswell. Now, I did notice that all parties were told to stop the conversation or else they'd be muted when it kept going on and on. Players nowdays does not listen to the staff that much other than just ignoring the warnings and making fun of them, we've seen this plenty of times in the discord. As I said im sorry for the unfortuante experience you had. Again, hit me up for those kind of things.
    Lord
    Lord

Post by Lord Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:12 am

I didn't discuss the harassment issue with you because it was an issue that could be resolved by a GM. That's what GMs are for when it comes to solving disputes. I didn't felt the need to bother you with things that aren't related to the server. However, when Rys openly admitted to being more harsh (biased) against me, that was when I decided I had to make a post on the forums to address that issue. When a GM has any bias toward someone when resolving a dispute, it's unfair to that person which is exactly how I felt throughout the whole situation. I tried to bring into attention that GM's are not resolving anything by silencing both parties and threatening to punish both if it continues. The issue will just reappear again, which is why there has been the same "drama" these past few days. These harassers are not being punished when they were the ones that spoke badly about me first, so the problem will only reoccur. However, I am already moving past all this so I won't speak anymore about this. However, I hope continuing forward that all staff members are made clear to not take certain sides so it gives everyone an equal and fair playing field. And I also hope staff members will actually resolve the issue, find the cause of the issue, and take appropriate actions instead of pushing the problems aside.
    Liquid
    Liquid

Post by Liquid Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:50 pm

Since you want to make a forum post about it lemme just put these pics here of you starting shit in discord.

https://gyazo.com/ad91275a1e24c1da26d7e97c054f13fa
    First pic, no drama
    https://gyazo.com/223ba211b5d9c8cdf50ca75d241b19e9
    Second pic, you call them hypocrits and say "ur no one LOL" and now drama has been started

So play victim more please
    Lord
    Lord

Post by Lord Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:23 am

Wait, when was calling someone a hypocrite a bad thing? Because they were clearly being hypocrites. Before I addressed the issue about the king slime not spawning, they were addressing the issue about them not being able to get in the king slime and that all channels were closed off for them. So when I addressed the issue that I HAD, all of sudden they go "shit happens" and "what do u want them to do". If they could address an issue, why cant I address an issue? If you get offended by someone calling you a hypocrite, please, you are butt hurt. When you go to school, will you get punished by the teacher for calling someone a hypocrite? Is it a bad word or something? Is a teacher going to give him a detention for calling someone a hypocrite? LOOOOOL. I don't think so.

And I said "ur no one" because he was trying to talk on BEHALF OF A GM. What hes doing is impersonating a GM by speaking on his behalf. So why should I listen to him if hes no one? Also, why dont u show the messages AFTER this? Where he calls me a bitch, other name calling, and starting drama? And showing all my responses to those name calling and drama, did I say a single bad word back to him or was I simply defending myself? Smile Waiting for those pictures. Let's see them. Or are you afraid to show those pictures because it will prove that they were the was that was name calling and everything, and my responses for cool, calm, and collected? Smile

So instead of trying to butt in when its none of ur business, just stay quiet.

TLDR: LOL AT PEOPLE GETTING BUTT HURT BY BEING CALLED HYPOCRITE, AND WHY IS SOMEONE TRYING TO SPEAK IN BEHALF OF A GM WHEN HES A NOBODY LOLOLOL

[edit] I'll do u a favor and show the screenshots myself to clear my name. Keep in mind, look at what THEY said to me, and how I RESPONDED. It's clear who was the one starting drama. All I did was defend myself and respond.

"dont gotta be a bitch" "shut the fuck up"
    https://gyazo.com/a0c548667b7b316bb6473c2d2bcc61db

another "shut the fuck up" "you became a lil bitch" "why is it always drama with Lord"
    Look at how I RESPONDED. "sounds like ur upset and u want to start a fight. all i did was address an issue, and then u want to come at me"
    me explaining myself on what had happened.
    https://gyazo.com/a9f549500c8448e34fd725740244a705

i told them to stop talking to me because a GM did give warnings to dalton and told him to not respond to any messages I write. I said this so that I could de-escalate the situation, but they continued.
    https://gyazo.com/3afbf4f7fc477316d26ccd3b177fb6eb

So after looking at the pictures, seeing how they were speaking to me, and how I responded, who is the one attacking, and who is the one that is calm and collected, just simply responding and not escalating the situation by name calling back? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....So YOU should stop playing the victim card. You and just like the other group of harassers that want to name call and say demeaning things about me, but think im the one causing all the drama when all I do is respond without saying anything bad back to u guys but simply defend myself. Stop harassing me, please implant that in your head.
    Liquid
    Liquid

Post by Liquid Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:49 am

You took what was a "potentially volatile" situation and made it "volatile" and then you want to say you are just defending yourself... you are clearly delusional
    Lord
    Lord

Post by Lord Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:32 am

Awww..... why don't you back up your little friends anymore after I revealed what they said to me? Clearly they wanted to start something and I never stooped down to their level and started name call and everything Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:00 pm