LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

Ryan's GM application

ryan0506
    ryan0506

Ryan's GM application Empty Ryan's GM application

Post by ryan0506 Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:21 am

IGN: none-yet

Why do you wish to work on LucianMS?:
    Had been to many servers and worked with a few as well, but none of that give me the feeling that as much effort as lucianms has really put into changing maple but at the same time keeping its originality. As well as Im getting older, this prob gona be the last server that I will be in and i wish to spend all my time and effort in it until someday that i couldn't play anymore at least I know i still belong here.

How long have you been around or played LucianMS?: Since patiently waiting for the server to launch in discord.

Any past staff experience?:
    Had been a GM in another server for about half a year, until I joined the military and stopped mapling for a year.

*Are you able to handle stressfull situations?:
    I dare not promise that I would be able to handle all the stressful situations, but I had been through very nasty situations that i was able to cope with.

Explain how you can make the server better than it is:

Do you promise to fullfill your position and to not abuse any powers?: Yes, a soldier is is faith, loyal and disciplined while making sure all jobs are fulfilled.

Are you social?: Cant say that im someone that can join any group easily, but joining most of them are easy for me.

How long have you been playing MapleStory?:
    Had been playing maple since it first launch and stopped after it went for revolutionary changes.

Are you familiar with handling certain tasks if given?:
    be part and maintaining of the big community, patrolling and giving out warnings and bannings to users abusing the server,holding events, guiding and helping players within my authority given are easy for me, might need to learn if new tasks had been given to me, but dont worry im a fast learner.

More about me, Im a Sales & Marketing Manager, i got my own office so nothing is actually stopping me to be getting online. Well, probably will not be able to do alot during my office hour, but i will be there when someone needs me.
    Anyway, i can also help out with the sales and marketing of our server, if you required Smile

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:44 am