LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

Kami's GM Application

Cookie
    Cookie

Kami's GM Application Empty Kami's GM Application

Post by Cookie Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:03 pm

Niv

IGN:
    Kami

Discord:
    Cookie (Niv)#9678

Timezone?:
    GMT+3

Hours you can be online?:
    5-7 hours a day.

Why do you wish to work on LucianMS?:
    As a person, i would like to help the server in a different, more efficient way in order to make it better.
    I'm familiar with the commands and rules both in the server discord and ingame.
    I also wish to work on LucianMS because I'm a positive person, I never see room for negativity and will always stay positive,
    I can have fun but also be strict when needed.
    I feel like I can take lead of problems without any issues and will always do my best to do so.
    Overall I think it would also be a really fun experience to work with other GMs and staff members.  Smile

How long have you been around or played LucianMS?:
    I've been around for more than a month now, since Mid-September.

Any past staff experience?:
    Yes, I volunteered as a staff member in an After-School-Program for a few months, thus I feel like I've matured alot for participating in that program.

Are you able to handle stressful situations?:
    Indeed I do, as said above, there's always been drama where i volunteered and due to a high population of kids compared to the amount of staff members that worked/volunteered there, I ran into many stressful situations and handled them well.

Explain how you can make the server better than it is:
    I can make the server better than it is now because I enjoy playing maplestory in general, thus I know I will stay committed to the game by willing to help the server in any way possible to hopefully improve the quality of gameplay for everyone here in LucianMS.

As said above, I've also educated myself on the rules/commands that apply to the server both in the game and the discord to make LucianMS a better place and would never abuse them, im an alert person thats usually very active on the discord and ingame, hence if new players or players in general ask for help I'll be able to help them as soon as possible.

Do you promise to fulfill your position and to not abuse any powers?:
    Yes, I absolutely do and have no intention to abuse nor break them.

Are you social?:
    I am social, and have already made friends in the server and try to
    spread as much positivity and be as much helpful as I can Surprised

How long have you been playing MapleStory?:
    I've been playing maplestory since 2009-2010ish.

Are you familiar with handling certain tasks if given?:
    I sure am and will give my 100% no matter the task.

Other experience:
    I currently study C# and html at school, I feel like I've gained alot of experience from it mentally and spiritually, since it takes dedication and hard work.

Last edited by Cookie on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:13 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing some accidental typos)

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:57 am