LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

Jojo's GM Application

Jojo
    Jojo

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 1

Jojo's GM Application Empty Jojo's GM Application

Post by Jojo Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:12 am

IGN: Jojo

Timezone?: PST

Hours you can be online?: I don't work or go to school so I can be online as long as possible.

Why do you wish to work on LucianMS?: I'd like to help in any way possible, whether it be helping on the Discord, or helping others in game. I've been playing privates servers for 6+ years so I know basic questions and answers. Since I'm able to play whenever, I can test bugs any time, or roam around the server looking for them. I'd also like to see the server grow as much as possible.

How long have you been around or played LucianMS?: I've been around for a little before launch.

Any past staff experience?: I was GM on another less popular server.

*Are you able to handle stressful situations?: Yes, I've been under stressful situations all my life from people to work to school(when I was working and in school).

Explain how you can make the server better than it is: I don't think I can make the server better than it already is but i am able to help make the community grow and become better. I could help keep the Discord under control when other staff are busy or unavailable

Do you promise to fulfill your position and to not abuse any powers?: Yes, I have no reason to since it would mean losing my position on staff.  

Are you social?: I can be very social if people talk to me or ask me questions. I'm always in VC and can be reached anytime throughout the whole day unless I'm sleeping.

How long have you been playing MapleStory?: 11 years

Name tasks you could handle for the team?: I could host events, be active in the community, and test bugs.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:15 am