LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

2 posters

Ark bugs - the nuisance of us all

Scooter
    Scooter

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 2

Ark bugs - the nuisance of us all Empty Ark bugs - the nuisance of us all

Post by Scooter Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:35 am

While I was leveling my ark, I was super hyped for level 120. Then I got to 120 and realized third job is literally the only thing that benefit us. I have no problem with this, I think it's a good balance. In trade for having an insane third job, our fourth is kind of "meh". Useless single target attack because of the claw speed (which I prefer), however the ability energy orb doesn't work at all. Doesn't cast an ability, just sits there angry. The buff seems kind of meh as well, and the final attack was rather lackluster. I don't have any issues with this, although I wouldn't mind if there was an implementation of the red claw in place of the yellow one. Even if the damage increase is 0 or 10%, some aesthetic change I personally feel would benefit this.

So, suggestion aside, the bugs:

1. Energy Ball does not work, and only makes you in combat for a couple seconds. I have tried in and out of ark form.
    2. When an ark dies, they have to relog to be able to build static again in order to use their charged abilities. This is a huge pain when leveling on higher level mobs because they hit you for 50% hp. Look at discord for more than 5 seconds? Dead. In game chat box? Dead. And every time you have to relog. I would love for this to get fixed.

Some misc bugs I found as well:

1. Occasionally, switching maps will result in the primary map to transfer over its elements. The result of this is NPC's like teddy bears from ludibrium mobbing maps showing up on your screen in rows in a place like henesys. In addition, you are unable to see any players in henesys - only the npcs from your old map.
    FeinT
    FeinT
    Admin
    Admin

Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 33

Ark bugs - the nuisance of us all Empty Re: Ark bugs - the nuisance of us all

Post by FeinT Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:52 am

So energy ball is something very weird. I've tried with clean files and with custom and have had no luck with both. I'm not sure how long it's gonna take to get it fixed but I think after our lag issues has been adressed that will be the priority.