LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

2 posters

Guild - Monarchs - recruiting!

Scooter
    Scooter

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 2

Guild - Monarchs - recruiting!  Empty Guild - Monarchs - recruiting!

Post by Scooter Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:35 am

Guild - Monarchs - recruiting!  <a href=Guild - Monarchs - recruiting!  Kms11
    (Credit to original artist)

Welcome to Monarchs, where you begin your ascent to becoming a server whale.

1. Why join Monarchs?
    I intend to make the guild friendly and interactive as possible. We will also be targeting higher end bosses and high end gearing. While we will be targeting these mainly, we will allow less geared people to join in the mentality that we can help you catch up to this level of content and teach you tactics, provided we know them.

2. What are the rules?
    There will be a basic set of rules that I hope everyone can follow, and these will be subject to change.

1. No drama. This includes things like inciting drama by ninja looting etc. Any conflicts will be sorted civilly and without making the guild chat look like a ghetto snapchat group.

2. No Harassment of any kind. Sexual or not, harassment will result in an immediate ban.

3. If you are of feint of heart, turn back. This guild will include questionable humor and an open place for everyone to relax and laugh however they see fit. This is no safe place for triggers.

I really do hope that everyone who joins will be able to find an enjoyable environment in which they are able to grow their character fantasy while becoming one of the (hopefully) greats. I also will accept feedback at this time on possible rules I may have overlooked, and finally I would like to open the gates of Monarchs! If you want to join and help grow our community within a community leave your IGN below or message Kelthonar#7515 on discord! To those who don't join, happy mapling! I look forward to developing rivals to help put forward motivation to succeed  Very Happy
    Twinz
    Twinz
    Game Master
    Game Master

Guild - Monarchs - recruiting!  Empty Re: Guild - Monarchs - recruiting!

Post by Twinz Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:43 am

Woah I really like that post and I feel like thanking you for taking your time and making it? lol I'd love to join
    IGN:Hate