LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

4 posters

Ban appeal for Discord, DarkRageE7

DarkRageE7
    DarkRageE7

Ban appeal for Discord, DarkRageE7 Empty Ban appeal for Discord, DarkRageE7

Post by DarkRageE7 Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:57 pm

Discord Username: DarkRageE7

Discord Tag: #9184

Reason: What was the reason for your discord ban?
    I was banned on August 30th 2018, when the server was delayed for official release. I started complaining about not being surprised that it got delayed, and I was insulting the creators of the server.

Why should your ban be lifted?
    Truth is, I don't deserve to be unbanned from the discord server for the way I was acting. I don't even know how hard it is to make a server. I've never made one so who the hell was I to insult other people about it. I was very rude and very impolite, and so I would like to apologize to everyone that's a part of the Lucianms staff. I am very very sorry for the way I was acting and everything that I said. You have all worked so hard on this amazing server and someone like me just started talking trash and insulting all of you. You don't deserve that at all and It was really wrong of me to do that. I've been waiting so long to play this server and now that the time has finally arrived for official release, I would very much like to be a part of it. So if you all can just give me second chance, I promise I won't let you down.

Screenshots/Gifs/proofs:
    Ban appeal for Discord, DarkRageE7 Giphy
    FeinT
    FeinT
    Admin
    Admin

Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 33

Ban appeal for Discord, DarkRageE7 Empty Re: Ban appeal for Discord, DarkRageE7

Post by FeinT Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:16 pm

Accepted

You can now join back
    none
    none
    Official Member

Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 13

Post by none Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:02 am

very well written!
    Dicezu
    Dicezu
    Game Master
    Game Master

Post by Dicezu Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:17 pm

Thread Locked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:55 am