LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

3 posters

Night Walker Change?

Eyulf
    Eyulf

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 5

Night Walker Change? Empty Night Walker Change?

Post by Eyulf Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:03 am

So I don't think anyone else was playing Night Walker, but I (accidentally) have been maining the class and noticed a few things.

Bugs:
    Our venom infinitely stacks on triple throw (or at least is way higher then the 30% its suppose to be) meaning we have to use a different skill to kill mobs sometime, and other times they just become un-killable.  

Poison Bomb is a 3rd job ability that cause DOT and is semi spam-able, but for some reason it bugs mobs and make them un-killable again. Also it was hitting oddly high?

Issues?:
    So I understand that its not a custom class or a coverup, but for some reason I think the number might have been off? For instance a level 98 dancer and 1.5k more hp then me as a 110 Night Walker. With our low hp stat, we are basically resigned to being either leeches or subjecting ourselves to sub-par exp methods. While I haven't hit 4th job yet, I don't think our overall dmg (even single target which we should be insane at) will even be comparable, but i will update once/if I get 4th. *Edit* I also found a bug/issue not really sure which... On certain skills I'm reg hitting for like 9kish dmg and ctring for 1k??? Am I missing something? *Edit* We dont get a 4th job :c

I don't know overall what would be a viable change or if this class will even be around once official launch (change into a custom/cover-up) but something should be changed if it's going to be viable. We are consistently low (no crazy power spikes from any job) and and far too weak to really do anything with our low ended hp (which I understand is the premise of thieves but it's a little too low).

Thought? Suggestions? Options?

Last edited by Eyulf on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scythe
    Scythe

Night Walker Change? Empty Re: Night Walker Change?

Post by Scythe Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:32 am

Night walkers doesnt even have 4th job wich makes him and valkyrie just not opitions for end game and if u wanna go serious shouldnt bother with them, on the other side, a class just being lefted aside and not having any changed makes for even casual players not wanting to touch them, my guess would be a buff to nightwalker PLUS something to compensate the lack of the 4th job that cygnus has to make it so people actually bother to make one, which is the easy solution.
    Overall even if NW gets some like Dawn Warrior which has customized to be valkyrie, you just cant go main one cuz wouldnt compete with the other classes, Valkyrie second job is amazing and everything is pretty well done specially the summon and the attack skill, but in 3th job the attack skill deals less lines and the dmg is a bit lower, plus the animation is worse and doesnt hit a good portion of the map the lack of 4th job just makes everything worse, same for NW but NW are even worse being bugged and weak, well i kinda got out of the topic so, coming back to NW, they need a change to custom or just removed like the other cygnus, no point of having a bugged and weak class as a option if no one is going to pick it up.
    FeinT
    FeinT
    Admin
    Admin

Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 33

Post by FeinT Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:57 pm

I'll buff it for now and then in the future customize it (most likely)
    Eyulf
    Eyulf

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 5

Post by Eyulf Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:28 am

What would be the buffs/changes?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:20 pm