LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

3 posters

(Totally not Salty) Discussion of Classes that needs buffs

Yuki
    Yuki

(Totally not Salty) Discussion of Classes that needs buffs Empty (Totally not Salty) Discussion of Classes that needs buffs

Post by Yuki Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:38 am

Okay so, the classes I've played so far is Mercedes (lvl 111), Luminous (lvl 30), and dancer (lvl 30).

Can't really speak for other classes but from what I've seen, warriors seem to be in a good place, besides Uchiha (who doesn't get a custom skill until 70). Mages also seem to be in a good place, and pirates seem to be okay as well.

The two classes that I feel need major changes are Mercedes and Dancer. God bless Mercedes' 3rd job advancement, Strafe is single target 4 lines, meh-ish damage, and the rest, infernal and arrow rain does 1 line, meh damage. Compared to Ark's damage, with near close stats and equipments (blackswordman medal, lvl 40 weapon, donor hat + that vp mask), they do bout 3-4x Mercedes' damage. At level 111, complete dexless and with above mentioned gear, I still do 1ks with the occasional 2k crits. Yes, I am very salty about Mercedes, and Dancer seems to be in the same boat as Mercedes as well. Early game buffs would be appreciated for the rest of the class, although with the party exp system, it might not be necessary.

Also, is there a way for summoning stones to be removed to summon, ffs I couldn't even summon my elves to help me tickle the mob's butthole. That or implement an npc that sells a general stuff (pots, smegas, sUmMoNiNg StOnEs)

Sorry if this was more of a rant, but if any of you feel like this is unjustified or your class needs changes, just post your thang.
    FeinT
    FeinT
    Admin
    Admin

Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 33

(Totally not Salty) Discussion of Classes that needs buffs Empty Re: (Totally not Salty) Discussion of Classes that needs buffs

Post by FeinT Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:50 am

The NPC with rocks is a great idea, will def do. I'll buff mercedes so it feels like its usefull if you take it and compare it to arks. Ark is a heavy aoe class tho where imo mercedes is a decent aoe but fast single target, will def take that into consideration
    Dicezu
    Dicezu
    Game Master
    Game Master

(Totally not Salty) Discussion of Classes that needs buffs Empty Re: (Totally not Salty) Discussion of Classes that needs buffs

Post by Dicezu Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:54 pm

Moved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:41 am