LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

Uchiha's Skills and Hitboxes

Liquid
    Liquid

Uchiha's Skills and Hitboxes Empty Uchiha's Skills and Hitboxes

Post by Liquid Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:32 pm

I guess I should have posted this sooner so it may have been possible to include in 1.1 but, Uchiha's skill Brandish shows Susano'o surrounding the user and "clapping" to damage monster, but the hit box only hits monster far forward of the player and nothing behind the player. (Despite the animation showing susano'o fully covering the user front and back). Also the Roar skill (which is Susano'o arm) has a very small hit box, way smaller than roar did in GMS and makes Uchiha extremely poor at farming. I'd like to suggest swapping these 2 skill animations and increasing the hit box on Roar to what it was originally so that it would fit the Susano'o clap animation much more, while brandish was always a close skill anyways and would fit the arm attack more as well. I don't know if this is actually possible but I think it would make the uchiha class much more versatile and enjoyable to atleast have a somewhat viable farming ability.