LucianMS Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LucianMS' forum - The Most Custom Private Server

Rashoumon Review

Eyulf
    Eyulf

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 5

Rashoumon Review Empty Rashoumon Review

Post by Eyulf Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:47 am

So I feel like I"m filling up this section of the forums on my own so I'll make this quick Very Happy

Overview:
    Rashoumon's early game is 100% aids, using your first jobs' aoe untill level 120 (and i had the op dp sword and everything) and it was fairly slow. However, once you hit 120, you go from worst mobbing, to literally untouchable. At level 120, I was able to insta-clear Ulu Estate 1 with orb of Thunder with 0 issues. This lead to 4m exp (in a 6 man party with an Evan) from level 120 to 200. Little crazy. Once I hit 200 i quickly found out that Orb of Thunder is literally useless except for the one use of stupid crazy 1 hit mobbing. Went to boss PQ and found that it didn't do dmg (also can see the dmg you're doing, but I'll get to that with bugs) and the dash skill  Chained Arrow is good but pushes u around so much that its not really viable for bossing....

Bugs:

Specter: Doom and Achilles are literally not usable, cant put points in them and I feel like Doom is our bossing ability?

Orb of Thunder doesn't seem to do dmg unless it's 1 hitting? or just really little dmg? I'm not sure because the lines don't show up on it. EDIT: Also I forgot that at max rank it uses 300 mp instead of 60 :/

So overall the class is super fun, once u hit 120. I think the grind was 100% worth it and the insane mobbing is very rewarding after struggling for 120 levels. We need some sort of bossing ability? Or Orb needs to actually do something? I'm not sure just needs some tweaking really.

Thanks for your time guys Very Happy,
    Stevie

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:54 pm